A NETWORKING SESSION WITH SINGAPORE BUSINESS DELEGATION
PCJCCI is pleased to host a Networking and Business Matchmaking Session with a high profiled Singapore Business Delegation. The session is scheduled to be held on Friday 1st March 2019. The delegation comprises of members from companies dealing with following sectors:
- Textile including a variety of polyester fabrics.
- Packaged food.
- Infrastructure development including Township development.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Life Sciences Laboratory Equipment.
- Shipping agencies including Shipowner/ operator and supply chain management.
- Pulp, paper & packaging materials for consumer and industrial corporation.
- Food ingredients such as Groundnut Kernels, Garlic, Sugar, Rice, Dried Chilli, Wheat Flour, Beans, Grains such as soybeans.
- Coatings, Resins, Chemicals for Adhesives
- Blending and Packing of Lubricants.
- CET Brand Copier Consumables (Toner Cartridges, Refilled Foil Bag, Bulk Toner).
- Building envelopes, Security façade, Customised Structures, and Art Structures.
Please find the attachment about Program timings. Interested members are required to inform us along with their complete Business profile.
For further details please contact Mr.AhmadSaleem 0333-5707570
Or email us at Info@pcjcci.org
|Networking Roundtable at PCJCCI Office|
(63-B, Mega Tower, 2nd Floor, Main Boulevard, Gulberg II, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan)
1 March 2019, Friday
Pakistan – China Joint Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Singapore Business Federation
|3.10pm||Introduction of Singapore Delegation|
|3.30pm||Introduction of PCJCCI Member Companies|
|3.50pm||Q&A and Discussion|
|Networking and Business Matching|
|5.30pm||End of Roundtable / Networking and Business Matching|